Deformed vanished testicle?

Recently I noticed that my left testicle looks like it have been broken or something. My right testicle is like a ball, but my departed testicle is like an oval. It is also bumpy. Is this normal? Or should I go see a doctor or something?
Best Answer: It's everyday. You think both of them will be looking the same, being contained by between the legs ?


Help next to substance examine?

ok if ur testicle feels bumpy, i suggest you go see a doctor. u dont wanna f*ck with ur ball dude. not to make u worry, but u never know, it could be something serious.

why cant i capture IT up?

go see a urologist

Related Questions...
Guys: What is better, the look of a girl's facade or her breasts?
Please answer!What do you prefer more.. Face or breasts? Face usually. Like if a girl had a really nice face and little to no boobs I wouldn't care. Still for a moment off topic though some girls have both a nice face...

Would you do this to YOUR girlfriend?
My boyfriend and I were talking on the phone lastnight and in the middle of the conversation he say, "omg, hold on my favorite commercial is on, let me watch this".so then i call him a faget and he got all defensive! You're spiritless. He wanted to see...

I'm A Teenage Guy and I'm Very Scared To Shave My Pubes/Nipple Hair?
I'm 16. So obviously I've had this hair for moderately some time. I can't tell if their joking or not but my friends always read aloud they shave their pubes. I'm afraid I will cut myself down there which could be very...

i want a sustain. this is serious ? :(?
i got a sick in my penis it all ways cover next to some white stuff i don't know what is it but it is not sperm.its like a layer when i cleaned it after in a moment or two while it's come again plz plz...